Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stumpjack T-shirts via Lakeside Apparel

My daughter Cheyenne is a very creative and talented young artist. We'll be doing an exhibition of her art here at the Stump sometime next year. But for now, you can actually wear a piece of her art, as she designed this cool image for some of our T-shirts. We went through these pretty quickly and are ordering some more, so if you want one just let us know what size you want because we'll be ordering another batch pretty soon, along with some cool tie-dyed ones. We can ship anywhere too if need be.
Our "partner" in producing these shirts needs to be mentioned too. Dave Theiss of Lakeside Apparel in Two Rivers puts out the best quality screen printed product we've ever seen. I use the word partner because that's how Dave approaches any job he does...you bring him an idea for what you want and after mulling it over he'll get creative, advise you and work with you on what's best for what you want done. The quality of his shirts and his screens is head and shoulders above most everyone else's...no crumbly or peeling images here, no cheap shirts that will come apart at the seams after three or four washes...it's all high quality stuff in every aspect of production. We pay more for Lakeside Apparel screened shirts than we would at other places, and we're glad to do so, because you get what you pay for. You want an el cheapo $4 printed shirt (that'll look like guano after you wear it and wash it a few times) then go somewhere else...you want a high quality shirt with a tough, durable print then you go to Lakeside Apparel. Simple as that.

Dave's redoing his website right now and when it's completed I think the URL should be lakesideapparel.com. BTW, while I'll accept any discount or price-break I can get, we aren't getting anything for giving Dave a shout-out here (he doesn't even know I'm writing this)...I just like the idea of promoting any business that does quality work and treats people right.

2 comments:

DaveTheiss(at)gmail(dot)com said...

David-
Thanks for the shout out-
The influence of your words runs far and wide. This selfless promotion of my business on your highly regarded blog has allowed me the opportunity to work with one of your most talented musicians - Nick Venturella -
I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me and what you do for our fine community.
A shout out back to you.
Dave Theiss
P.S. - I'm not sure how I feel about you calling me your "partner" we may have to talk about your word choice.

David said...

"P.S. - I'm not sure how I feel about you calling me your "partner" we may have to talk about your word choice."
Oh sure, play hard-to-get now...I might be cheap, but I ain't easy!