Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chamber of Commerce After Hours

Kim and her friend Karen Szyman from the Chamber of Commerce
Karen got named Executive Director of the Chamber, the day after this event. Congrats to her!
Wednesday evening Stumpjack Coffee hosted the Manitowoc County Chamber of Commerce "Business After Hours" soirée. It was a fun and lively event with lots of chitchat and the chance to meet some new faces. Click here to view the Flickr set of pics I took. Kim did a fabulous job in getting everything organized and ready for the party...all the food and drink prep, getting everyone assigned their respective duties, running everything smoothly. The only gripe I have is that I didn't get a chance to sample any of the mojitos that she made (and she made a lot, but it was all gone by the time I got around to it), but that's my own darn fault I suppose.

I like this picture of HoneyPot owner Cindy Thayer...she's funny (that would be funny humorous, not funny weird...although come to think of it...).

No comments: