Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Dream of Jeannie...Mayotte

Kim and I and the girls drove up to Green Bay today after work, to hit Barnes & Noble and get some sushi...it was a nice afternoon for a drive and I needed to get outta Dodge for a few hours anyway. I grabbed a couple CDs off my shelf as we left the Stump, including Jeannie Mayotte's 6 song EP she gave me Friday night. This thing is sweeet! We played it on the way up to GB and on the way back home and I have it in the laptop right now as I type this post. I wanna do the cover art for one of Jeannie's CDs, that's how much I love this disc. Soon as she gets some more pressed and into our grubby hands to sell for her we'll let you know.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds nice...I tagged you so go to my blog and consider yourself it.

Kim said...

I wasn't expecting that quick response! I didn't have my post done yet so go now and see what it means.

jin said...

I see you didn't her tag yet!
So I tagged you too!
Ha!
Now you absolutely HAVE to do it or the Blogger gods will come & mess with you!!!