Saturday, January 31, 2009

New stuff on the site

As you can see, we're revamping the site a bit. Made it a 3-column format and am adding page tabs underneath the header above. They don't lead anywhere just yet. Will continue to fiddle with this in the coming days. Thanks to everyone who has been bringing me juices, vitamins, meds (me like meds...), chicken soup, and good vibes...I feel like I'm starting to get back in the saddle today although the throat and ears feel pretty infected yet...the lungs no longer burn like they did. Kim says I have walking pneumonia and I need to go to the doctor. We'll give 'er a few more days and see how I feel then. Anyway, thanks very much indeed.

1 comment:

Maria Birch said...

Like the revamp, nice job.

You gotta get your health back, David, you're not your usual smiley self.....